Re: Got 1/4 mile timeslips?? Let me know!!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 20:38:48 EST

BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
=)
there yas go... Time w/o traction bars.. =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ