Re: WIPERS

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 20:49:12 EST

In a message dated 12/10/99 11:02:18 AM Mountain Standard Time,
wildscot@hotmail.com writes:

> Does anyone know how to stop the wipers from jumping at high speeds? I'm
> thinking of those deflector type things you can put on the wiper arm or
the
> springs. I have heard the springs can do some sort of damage to the motors.

Well, I have tried the little Deflector things, THEY DON"T WORK, as for
spring, they would probply F*ck up your motors, added stress to the motors is
BAD!, trust me, whenever somone comes in needing a new motor, they have
always had double wipers or somthing like that. Personally, I'd get the GM
style wipers, I'll get ya a NAPA number 2morrow, they work great, small style
spoiler on them, but it actually WORKS, Got they idea off my moms 95 Bonny.
                                Greg