Re: new to DML...

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 00:05:54 EST

Derek, do you have a/c? Feel the water to see if it has an "oily" feel to
it. If it does, check on the firewall under the hood for the a/c drain. It
might look like a rubber finger pointing down. This is supposed to be open
on the end, often a moth or other bug will crawl up in there and plug it up
at which time the water will occasionally leak into the cab. Cal Hyer