Re: Re: Best Throttle Bodies? - Quick D is BEST

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 21:30:41 EST

one type? they're all basic tb's, unless you're shoppin for a 6er.. the
throttle bores may differ from one to the next.. quick D and R&D's seem to
be most prevelent on the DML, also F&B's (which I love) but not sure if
they're still doing them or not
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4