License Plate(stolen!)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 22:42:44 EST

My Mopar Performance license plate was taken off the front of my truck
today!!! I was out hunting all day at a DNR Fish & Wildlife area only to
come back to find out it was taken off along with my stainless steel
screws/hardware. It reported it to the DNR Law Enforcement Division just for
reference so they know what happened. I know it was the s.s. screws they
were after! Haha! Does anyone know a place that carries these? I will settle
for a newer version, but the one which was stolen had a silver anodized
metal background with Mopar(in blue) and Performance(in red) with the
Chrysler symbol on it. I bought mine about 4 years ago for $5 and the place
no longer is in business. Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6