Re: Alarm question

From: Russ Blahetka (rblahetka@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 23:47:13 EST

i have a prestige alarm on my truck and love it...i have the 1000 foot
transmitter so i can start it inside walmart if need be...it will do everythng
short of making drinks...start, locks windows garage door opener trunk
etc....have had it for a year now no probkems..

Russ

--
http://clik.to/russb
get paid to surf http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=edo293