Re: Got 1/4 mile timeslips?? Let me know!!

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 01:08:48 EST

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 DICEMAN469@aol.com wrote:

> Heya guys, putting aside the V6/V8 heated debate of this morning (::grin::)
> I'm looking around on the Dakota Webring trying to find people posting their
> timeslips, but no one has done it!! I wanna see if I can compile a list of
> 1/4 miles times for as many people as I can. If you're dynoed, give me that
> info too. I'm going to put it all into a web page so at any time we can log
> on and compare our trucks with everyone else's. I'm only going to go through
> the trouble if I get a good amount of responses, so by all means if you have
> timeslip, gimme the time/trapspeed. Ya don't have to scan it or nothing, I'll
> take your word for it, but don't lie to me!!

   FWIW, most of the folks that have times or dyno numbers for their Daks
posted them on their profile. Might be a bit of a pain to go through each
one though. :-) Also, there's the DragTruk page (http://surf.to/DragTruk)
which is actually all makes, but its still mostly Daks.

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota V8, '96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |