Re: Re: Decals by Clark

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 09:17:48 EST

Mike,

Hey...do you have a website that features them? If so, give me the link,
and I will put it on my Dakota page....if not, I can put a link to your
email, if you wanna give me the address......

I have had 6 or 8 folks ask me about them in the last 4 months......

I can't promise huge sales, but there is an interest in them for
sure.....actually, my dad-in-law was admiring mine and mentioned it would
make a nice addition to his 99 Dak........

At 02:28 AM 12/11/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Yepper, I'm still around. Anyone want to order any? Only $6.00
>--Mike

1992 Dodge Dakota V8 3.90's
1987 Honda Shadow VT1100C