Re: REAREND INFO>>>>>>>

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 17:10:10 EST

> What about the rea end? And front end for 4x4's?
>Should
>I use the MOpar FLuid in in when i change it? I have a 98 dak 4x4 sport
>318.
>Im thinking of using RED-LINE FLuids in the axles.

I know this sounds really strange but someone once told me that lower gear
oil for outboard motors is the same as diff gear oil. I picked some up this
past fall when I went spring over on my samurai. It was about half the
price of 80w90 synthetic in the autoparts store (I think I payed 2.39 a
quart at a "winterize your boat" sale at west marine. I havent driven my
truck much so I dont know how true it is, but I'm trying it out. If it
wrecks them, I'm having a full floater built anyway ;-)

--
Dave