Re: Re: Re: twin turbo premag WAS ¯--> web addies

From: Gregg S Grisham (gsg@u.arizona.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 17:50:17 EST

the book was $34 at Barnes and Noble here in tucson, and I did look through
it. It seemed to be a good baisis, but not a step by step instruction. Many
good facts, lots of pictures and diagrams, both theory and practice.
I spent about half an hour reading through it and think it would make a
great resource
gregg