Re: Metallica OFF-TOPIC

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 22:09:55 EST

Yeah tool is good too. I have Aenema and Undertow. Good cds.
Our local stations play them every once in awhile. then at 10:55 they play
Mandatory Metallica, usually about 3 or 4 songs. I will probably go with a
friend depending on how much I have to pay for tickets and when it is.
Can't miss too much school.
Mark