RE: Re: Re:Best throttle bodies?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 23:12:07 EST

The $90 was a "Special" that they ran on TB swaps. Normal cost for a new
one (which is what they sell now) is the $250.00. You'd be better off with
a new one anyway since it (obviously) comes with a new casting, new sensors,
and gaskets. Why the 6-Page manual? I'll never know. Only need 1 page
from the Dakota Service manual.

- Bernd