Re: Metallica OFF-TOPIC

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 11:57:01 EST

In a message dated 12/11/99 2:28:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, kmiller@cvn.net
writes:

<< Brad, How is the new engine in the truck. I guess you wouldn't happen to
 have 1/4mi. times would you?

Running good! I still need to have my computer reprogrammed, then it goes to
the track. It has a slight misfire at higher rpms, but I think I fixed that
yesterday. Seems my alternator was going bad and I dont think it was
supplying enough voltage at high rpm. I'm gonna go "test" the truck today.
Just need an open lonely road to run it through the gears. I also have to
get some slicks as the truck is absolutely uselss in first and second gear!
He he!! Not that thats a bad thing, but you know...........

Brad