Re: RE: [socaldoc] State Wide Cali Meet??

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 19:31:03 EST

In a message dated 12/12/99 4:19:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Treverzat@aol.com writes:

<< Everything is still up in the air as far as when really. I think the final
 decision will depend on what day the most people can come. My schedule is
 usually pretty flexible, so I don't have a preference. I'd like a drag meet
 too though. I've never done it and I figure what better place to start than
 at a DML meet.

 trever
 http://treverzdakota.com >>

Sacramento Raceway has Saturday test and tunes. $30. Sears Point only has
grudge matches on Wednesday nights.

Brad