Re: Spring clamp kit- Traction!

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 02:15:40 EST

You're right, they're Mr. Gasket # 1293, I paid $11.94 each from Summit. I
just installed them & my Lakewood traction bars yesterday, and will test them
at work Monday (I can wail on the street by my work). Nice product, comes
with 2 plates & 2 HD bolts w/locking nuts. Put one pair in front of the axle
on each side, where all 4 springs are together, just ahead of the traction
bar's front clamp. Bolted everything up in 1/2 hour, didn't even have to jack
up the truck, and mine is 2" lowered out back! Still have over 3" ground
clearance, although the bars are hanging below the rear rim, so it should be
interesting if I ever get a flat!

Kevin / NJ
99 Black Sport+ CC(no decals) / 318 auto 2wd / 3:92 SG
OEM wheel flares / 1.5"& 2" drop / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
F&B Stage1 / MSD 6a(plugs@.050") / Mallory 8mm Prowires / Echlin cap & rotor
K & N Gen II FIPK / 180 HD t-stat / Flex-a-lite dual 12" fans( spring of '00)
JC Whitney split-rear exit cat-back / Hooker tips / Lakewood traction bars
Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug / Pop Lock
African rosewood interior kit / Wet Okole seat covers
Kenwood 140w stereo w/6 cd changer / silver DML stickers
visit my truck at: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.html">
THE DARK DODGE</A>