RE:DML State Wide Cali Meet

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 11:35:00 EST

Bummer Duuuudes...

  Like wow man, I'm a computer fix-master, so like, I'm totally bummed out. I
gotta hang out in case the magic boxes freak out when father time does the
calendar flip. The meet sounds rad but I'm stuck on the beach. So have some
fun hangin' em with Jolly Elf, I'll be tripping on the vibes while I'm high
and dry.

Net surfer Shaun...