Group Discount Ram Air Boxes....

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 13:00:09 EST

Well, I figured what the hell... Why not ask abouta agroup buy on those
spiffy ram air boxes, so here it is, straight from the horses mouth

Discount on Qty is 5 units get you 23% off. Please refer to price list. All
componenets are available seperately. Full kit for Dakota is $175.45US
Check out: www.ramairbox.com
new site nearly ready at:
http://www.sheridanc.on.ca/~reckzin/client_project/splash.html
Testemonial of performance at:
www.fordmuscle.com
Dodge Dakota install
www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/2566
Thanks:
Pierre Lafontaine
AIS

What I don't get, is do we get %23 off of the 175.45 listed or what??????
If so it'd be about $130 bucks, that's still alot of money, I dunno, but 5
orders should be too hard to get going...
                                Greg