R/T wheels..

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 17:46:45 EST

Got this random email on my hotmail... thought some DML'ers may be
interested...

We are now offering Dodge Dakota RT Original Reproduction Wheels (17x9).
These wheels are available in the following finishes:
 - Polished
 - Chrome
 - Grey

These wheels will be ready to ship in mid-January. We have a growing waiting
list already, and we are offering you a chance to purchase these wheels.

If you would like to purchase these wheels, or are just interested in more
information, please email: dakota@capitalwheels.com. We'll do our best to
help
you.

We also offer Chrome Exchange for your OEM Alloys and Chrome Plating for
Aftermarket wheels.

For more information:
email: sales@capitalwheels.com
website: http://www.capitalwheels.com