Re: Header and ignition Questions

From: jelledge (jelledge@micron.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 20:42:12 EST

Erika, did the dealership ever test the fuel pump on your truck?
i.e. pressure and flow?

You said the engine doesn't have any power and appears from your
symptoms to be lacking fuel all the time (too lean). I heard
of a couple people getting their pinging fixed with new fuel
pumps.

That is assuming you can remember all the stuff that has
been done to fix the lemo....I mean Dakota

Ja