Re: Cerwin Vega Subs

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 23:17:58 EST

There is actually only 1 10 solo baric sub that he has left. There are 3 of
the 15" subs tho....

Anyways. Solobarics are about the only subs that use that small of a box.
Others like Image Dynamics are close, but they can't handle as much power.
You need a LOT of power to drive the solobarics.
-Dester

PS. JL audio W0 subs are crap. We hooked a 10" jlw0 up and it sounded piss
poor. in a bazooka (ported 1,0 cubes) and a 1.0 cube box. Sounds like the
piston was screwed. From that experience with JL. I'm gonna conclude i will
never buy a jlw0 sub ever!
-Dester

<< I might be interested if their 10". But I would need 2. Are those the ones
 with the .66 cf of air space? What else will fit in a small sealed
 enclosure(under 1 cubic feet)? JL Audio?