Re: Everything is normal....4.7L emulsion

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 23:59:17 EST

t_strawderman@hotmail.com writes:

<< I'm heading to Home Depot tomorrow and pick up some pipe insulation with
the
 aluminum outer skin, I'm going to wrap the filler tube and see what happens.
   I have a trip from Portland, OR. to Nampa, ID coming up in 10 days, if a
 7-8hr drive ain't enough to burn it off nothing is.

actually i found something better than that. You can get this foam stuff
thats wery dense like wet suit material but really thick ( actually comes in
different thicknesses. i get it at OSH by my house. anyway i had a AC
cooling problem. it wasnt coolling in my crew cab with a 454. the 454 put
out a ton of heat and the ac wasnt getting cold even though it was just
recharged. i wrapped all the lines with that stuff and it make it so the
thing froze me when i turned it on. i also used it on the ac box heater lines
and stuff. that stuff wotrks awesome im telling you use that, besides you can
glue it on and it forms to the shape of the funnel and will look way trick.
I also used it as a battery blanket, since the insulating proprerties were so
good
Rob