Re: Cerwin Vega Subs

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 00:12:10 EST

It depends on what w0 speaker you choose. Right now im usin a pair of
12w0's in the suggested computer enclosure and i haven't heard a stereo yet
that comes even close to the clearity and power and low bass as these do. I
took on a guy that had 3 rf 12"ers and i whooped him. I guess it all
depends on the box and kind of amp you have runnng to them.
Dan