Re: Ram Air Boxes

From: Cavscout19@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 03:30:38 EST

Hey, I'm interested in the Ram Air Box. I think I would need the whole kit
though. I'm no expert on this stuff but I want something that will improve
my performance and hopefully MPG. I have a 98 Dakota Sport 2.5l 4cyl ....I
know, I should've got the V-6....but, im stuck with the 4 so if you think
this will help then I will go in. Let me know if there is anything else I
can do to improve performance....email me back and let me know
something...Thanks

-Alan