Re: Axle Fluid.........A little long

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 10:57:48 EST

> Where do you get the Amsoil from? TIA.

Bob,
I have a local distributor about 5 blocks from my house. You can also order
direct from the company, in Wisconsin. Here is the number to order a free
catalog with their entire product line in it: 1-800-956-5695. Get the
catalog, but I would suggest also when ordering the catalog you should ask
them for a local distributor. This way you will save money on shipping, the
fact that you wont have to pay any. Good Luck, get some, you wont be
disappointed.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6