Re[2]: Re[2]: Hi-Lift Jack/Accessories(Kyle)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 13:31:35 EST

<<On their website, the 604 has an all black design with a red
handle and the 605 has an all red design with a black handle. Just curious,
but why the 605 over the 604?>>

O.K. The black handle with the red frame is the cast steel model. I went with
it (the 605) 'cause it is stronger than the rolled steal model (red handle and
black frame). I tend to be really tough on jacks as witnessed by my now
broken/bent super duty come-a-long!

<<I really think the all cast jack would be more heavy duty, compared to the
cast/steel jack.Ok, I just called Northern and they told me that the $52.99 one
is for the 604 60" Model, which would be the Steel/Cast model, correct??!!>>

Nope the 604 is the rolled steal version... The model has gotta' end in a 5 to
be the cast steel model.
Tom