Anyone Looking for an early Christmas Present (FOR SALE ITEMS)

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 15:48:02 EST

Since my new wheels are on the way, I've decided to sell my old ones and my
wheels with BFG drag radials on them. Here's what I have.

4 Progressive Pro 220's 15x8 5 in' backspace with 235/60/15 cooper tires
mounted on them.
The tires have about 2k miles on them and the wheels are like new. Price
$575.00 somewhat neg.

2 Dodge Dakota 15x8 factory wheels with 275/60/15 BFG Drag Radials mounted
on them.
The tires have a total of ten passes (4 1/4 mile 6 1/8 mile) used very
little at least 3/4 tread.
Price $475.00 neg.

You can see the Progessives at...
http://www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/images/Protire.jpg

Don't have a picture of the drag radials but everyone knows what the wheels
look like.

The prices exclude shipping. But if the right deal is made I can half it.

I'll be lurking around DML tonight so if you have any questions email me at
Mustang@netunlimited.net

Thanks,
Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net