Re: Sludge is back

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 21:50:21 EST

In a message dated 12/14/99 8:21:39 AM Pacific Standard Time, rap777@juno.com
writes:

<< ow about an electrical heat tape wrap around that filler tube to keep it
 hot? Kinda like a block heater like they use up in the tundra regions
 (wisconsin, minnesota, etc.). I imagine it would only have to be hot
 enough to keep water from condensing on the inside of the tube (if that's
 the problem). I've seen this tape before for use on water pipes to keep
 'em from freezing and it plugs in to a household current, so it'd have to
 be modified some, I guess. I know you can handle that, though.

Yeah thats what I was inititally thinking of. I am still looking into other
if not better options for insulation. There is heat generated by the engine,
it just has to be retained, or dissipated at a slower rate.
Thanks
Boog