RE: Group Discount Ram Air Boxes....

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 00:06:34 EST

Well, if this was an organized group buy, you should have made it clear to
the company. You may want to call them back and actually set it up and clear
out the details(i.e. the whole box or just parts, how many, and a deadline).
Its easiest if the company keeps all the records, plus some people may not
feel comfortable giving their c/c #'s to a "teenager". Just talk to whoever
you talked to and make sure you have all the info before you hang up.

Good luck,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk