Re: Cali Meet Help

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 00:37:44 EST

In a message dated 12/14/99 9:36:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
OLZNUT@webtv.net writes:

<< I need some help. I need to know if there are any other tracks besides
 Sac and Sears Point. According to their schedules, they ain't even open
 in Dec. If not, are there any other cool things aimed toward gearheads
 preferably that we can do up there? Bernd? Trevor? Anyone??? Also, will
 need a place to meet initially. I wanna keep this central so it would be
 easy for everyone. Sheesh, 5 hour drive for me to the Bay Area!!

Sacramento is open every Saturday. They are having hteir New Years Day drags.

Brad