Re: **A NEW DODGE/DAK ONLY SHOP TO OPEN SOON!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 01:18:31 EST

HEY! you crapping me? when are they going to be open? I'm going down to
Louisianna on the 21st. i'll be there on the 22nd. I will stay about 5
minutes from hammond. You wanna meet up so I can talk to the owner and
everything! DAMN! I'm gonna have fun on christmas!!!!
-Dester

<< > Where will this place be located? where are you
> located ?
 This shop is in Hammond, LA. Mostly, the shop will
 sell parts: heads, cams, intakes, throttle bodies,
 Specialized NOS kits, for V6s-V8s..

 Prices that are dirt cheap.. THey said that there will
 be Grand Opening pricing to get some biz..
 Let me know what you think they should offer.. What do
 you need for your Dak??

 Thanks again!