Re: DML:4.7L insulation wrap

From: Thomas Strawderman (t_strawderman@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 01:38:38 EST

Well I just got finished wraping mine with hotwater heater tape, it has a
foil outer shell so I am hoping it works. You'll have to remove the filler
spout to do a good job, four bolts and rotate the PCV looking valve, its
keyed, and it will come right out. The fourth bolt is hidden under that
clip that is holding the hoses coming off of the water pump. I would say
the clip is the trickiest part of the whole thing. I let ya's know if it
helps. By the way I am in the Portland, OR area so we have about 40-55
degree weather with about 150% humidity if you know what I mean.