Re: **A NEW DODGE/DAK ONLY SHOP TO OPEN SOON!!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 07:56:14 EST

I need a Mopar Performance Puter (jan?) when they come out.... I gotta 97
318 Auto Tranny.... see what kinda price he can get on that... i gotta price
fer just over 300 on time....

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ