Re: Re: Best Throttle Bodies? - Quick D is BEST

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 14:09:28 EST

In a message dated 12/10/99 9:27:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

<< Yeah, but their all done by TB manufactures, I think I'll go witha Quick
D,
 just seems like everone wiht one has been pleased... Is there only one
type? >>

Ours are machined in a machine shop to a very strict mill spec. We don't use
automotive machines on these TBs... We use the same machines that we make our
moulds/aerospace components on. (we have a few americal fadals, but mostly
mori seiki's) I'm not so sure about the other TBs Manufact., out there, but
we Pretty nice to know, isn't it ? :)

It doesn't get to me if someone were to tell me they like the QD better than
my TB, that's their choice. . . I'd hate to see a flame war started !

ttyl
Patrick