Re: R&D Air Horns

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 17:27:08 EST

In a message dated 12/13/99 1:17:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

<< These aren't removed from the R&D TB, Why?????

 PATRICK????????

                         Greg >>

They're in place for a reason! They reduce turbulence at the air inlet. The
air gets into a column before entering the throttle bore. This is a good
thing and a practice that has been around for many, many years... so, I left
them in place. The horns are however milled to their optimum angle, then
blended to the new, precision bore... this is all done on the CNC.

I can mill the TB flat, it's no big deal.

ttyl
Patrick
http://surf.to/rdperformance