M1 is up and running!

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 19:07:30 EST

Thanks Jon & Dan!
I finally got the R/T up and running this afternoon!
The M1 install is very time consuming, and there's quite a bit of
rigging and innovating to get all the final details in place.
Not for the faint of heart. I almost fainted a time or 2 ;(
As for performance, I can definately feel the difference. How much?
We'll find out this Saturday if the weather holds out. My home track (TX
Motorplex) is having one last test & tune, so hopefully I'll break into
the 13's for the 1st time. Who knows.
As a side story, it's also my Dads 70th Birthday on Saturday. He's going
to come to the track for the first time ever, to see me race. And a race
he will see! My Brother is coming to town for Dads B day, he drives a
'95 Z 28. Long ago, that very Brother and Z 28, put my first pass down
the 1/4 in the loss column.
Not exactly how I would have liked it, starting out 0 for 1.
So hopefully I'll get sweet revenge and smoke that Z/Bro for 'ol Dad.
I'll let y'all know.
                                  Alan S.