Re: Plug wires, belt squeaks and dealerships

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 21:12:22 EST

Hehehe... It's funny that you mention that 'cause I just figured the belt was a
wear item and wouldn't be covered. I even told the service manager that if the
belt was just worn out (I.E. not defective), don't replace it, just let know; as
I wanted to get that high quality Goodyear belt you were talking about...
Needless to say he just kind of laughed and said it would be covered under
warrantee if it was worn. Sooooo, smarty that I am, I said that would be fine
too! :-)
Tom

P.S. Yeah, I'll let you know how that mombo high-lift works... As a matter of
fact I think I'll take the jack and Rob's tank straps and see if I can move some
houses around here! Musical houses anyone? ;-)