Re: tb or y -pipe

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 00:24:32 EST

I got an upgraded y-pipe on my dakota (2.5" custom piping) Anyways. I'd go
with a TB. you can only get so much in, as you can get so much out.
-Dester

<< i wouldn't mind getting a reworked TB but has anybody
 crawled under there dakota and seen the wrinkeled
 restrictive y-pipe ... i (in my oppinion ) think that
 if you want better flow of gasses entering and leaving
 the engine that the y pipe is more restrictive with
 gasses exiting than smothing up your TB is for gasses
 comming in and if anyone out there in DML land knows
 where i can get a mandrel or welded y-pipe i would be
 interested in where yours came form ..
 Frank
 94 3.9 sport >>