RE: tb or y -pipe(JBA CAT-FOWARD)

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 00:42:43 EST

Mike,
No. At least not on the regular Dakota's. (I don't know about the RT's.)
The JBA y-pipe just slided into the stock pipe. If you want to change the
head pipe coming off the y-pipe into the cat, just get one mage up at a good
shop. The shop that customized my JBA y-pipe cut the stock head pipe off of
the cat, then welded on a heavy gauge straight piece of pipe. This was a
shop that builds custom headers and exhaust systems. Hope this gives you an
idea.
Rich - Ashburn, VA