Re: Re: RE: My TB is better that you're TB - Attn: Jules, Tony, Frank/Bruce, and Patrick

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 06:44:17 EST

I'm sure there can be quite a difference. It's a matter of which
manufacturer chose the right mix of low end torque and hp. but that mix is
different for every truck due to different exhaust, weight, intake setup.
and most importantly the intended use of the vehicle. Right now I have my
stock TB on because I plan on doing some towing this weekend and want the
torque. And it will stay on until I can get to the track to run a test
between stock, Quick D and the one that I ported and polished myself. That
is the next time anyone will hear from me about TB's after someone/anyone
has run tests.
ANYONE IN THE PHILLY AREA who has a TB and would like to help in finally
putting this matter to rest please let me know
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1