Re: DML:95 V-8 headers

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 12:23:44 EST

TOO FUNNY. My name is also Sam, and I had a '95 SLT
V8 Dakota 5 speed. I installed headers on my truck in
April of '96. I went with the Doug Thorley headers,
and have to say that they are the best thing I ever
did for the truck performance (and mileage) wise. For
pure performance, the mopar computer (MP SBEC) is the
other choice.

Expect to pay around $435 for them, and around 5-7
hours of time to install them yourself (very do able,
just taking the darn y-pipe off of the truck is the
hardest thing).

Need more info, let me know.

Sam '00 RT