HEY EVERYONE! 4.7 makes Ward's 10 Best Engines list

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 17:45:04 EST

If the 4.7 in the dakota is the same one in the grand cherokee. that sludge
problem can't be new!!! How long has it been around in the cherokee?

and they're only workin on it now? c'mon!!!! what kind of crap is that. I've
got the 5.2L in my truck but I don't wanna see fellow DML'ers getting raped
like that!

<< FYI,

 For what it's worth, the 4.7 made Ward's 10 Best Engines of 1999 list.
 There's not a whole lot of information given about the engines. The
 article is at:

 http://www.wardsauto.com/best10/99info/engine_intro.htm