Re: Magnetic Fuel Saver from JCWhitney

From: Chad Clifton (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 22:25:57 EST

Auto Manufacturers know exactly how to raise gas mileage. Anyone ever
heard of the 100 miles per gallon carb that some company put out in the
70's? It was took off the market before many even heard about it.
Getting 100mpg is not really fair to the oil companies, in someone's
opinion, and that's why our vehicles get such bad mileage. There is a
webpage about that thing somewhere... I can't remember the URL though.

Chad