Re: Perma-Cool fans (Bill)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 21:24:46 EST

In a message dated 12/16/99 11:27:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:

<< Bill, I have the Flex fans and I'm using the Hayden Thermostat Kit.
 I was pretty impressed since it was all encased in plastic except
 for the actual thermostat. The relay base has wires for 2 seperate
 fans rated at about 30-40 amps and easily unplugs from the base if
 you ever have to replace it.

 BTW, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!! >>

How does this thermostat work ? Is it a sensor that wire ties to the outside
of the Rad hose ? Or what type is it ? The one I have works as above but I'm
not happy with the way it works, it goes way past the 170 deg before it ever
comes on. I think it is because of design ?

AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!! Also..

Bill