TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON GROUP BUY FOR ROLL-TOP

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 22:32:56 EST

The info on the Pace-Edwards Roll-Top Cover Group Buy has been out for
almost 3 weeks, and we are still 2 shy of putting the order in.
Christmas is just a week and a half away, and it will be very close
getting them shipped in time if we get enough people to do this. So:
  If you want one of these real bad- e-mail a note to your wife,
girlfriend, yourself, I dont care who! and tell them to e-mail me
immediately or call me at the shop tomorrow at 410-679-6800 to get one
shipped out so they can wrap it for you for Christmas!!!
  Erwin and Gene-what do you think???
  We only need two more people to do this thing, and prices are going up
January 1, Y2K.
Patrick
Firestone Tire and Service Center
shetland@erols.com