RE: Alpine Car Audio

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 02:28:39 EST

I have an Alpine 6 Disc CD changer (RF), that is about
to make its way into it's 3rd vehicle (was in a '96 Corolla,
then my '99 RT, and now into my '00 RT, whew!)...

It only play's CDR's... HE HE... Just make sure you close the
session, as that's the mistake most people make when trying
to play them (and they don't work).

Sam '00 RT