Re: Squeaky Bed

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 09:56:37 EST

After I replaced my body mounts (2" Body Lift), I also put a little bit of
grease on both mounting surfaces. The only squeaking I get now is from the
tailgate. That will be remedied as soon as the rubber stops are installed.
The '97 and some '98 Dakota's didn't come with the rubber stops on the bed
where the tailgate meets the body. There's two holes (one on each side
where the tailgate meets the body) for them.

- Bernd