Bolt Grade Markings...

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 20:23:18 EST

Not sure if my last post went through, here is what I basically wanted to
know:
Does anyone know of a website which lists the entire specifications of
various sizes and grades(2,5,8, etc) of bolts/hardware. I am looking for
tensile strength, stress, sheer load capacity and various other info. I used
to have a link to a site which was a nice huge chart listing everything and
anything about bolts, but I lost it when I changed over from AOL. I searched
the web for about an hour and found little on the needed info. Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6