Re: Fw: Bits from our archives... (info on R&D)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 23:54:22 EST

Let us please not have this end up like another
monthly posting like it was with Magnum
Performance.)those who were here then, know what I am
talkign about) I agree that everyone has their own
opinion, and they are entitiled to that. Some people
have probelms with companies, while others don't.
Personally, when I ordered my shift kit from him, he
sent it by the time he said it would. Just don't want
it to end up like M.P/, that's all.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~