Re: More on the new HEMI

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 01:22:05 EST

Since I work at Valvoline. I see a LOT of cars come in with these "oil
filler" tubes. Mostly on Chevy. Fords, and other cars. Almost everything
except import. and guess what? The dakota isn't the only one having this
problem. I took the cap off one and there was sludge and water ON THE CAP.
and the inside of the tube didn't look anybetter. I think it's a bad idea to
have these filler tubes at all. people should be smart enough to use a
funnel.
-Dester

<< <<
  Is that the dreaded oil filler tube that I see on the right front of the
  engine?

 yup thats the muckmaster! >>