Re: RE: Autolite Plugs, Special Attn: Bob Tom

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 08:14:30 EST

In a message dated 12/17/1999 9:32:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bernd@texas.net writes:

> Been running them for about 2 months now. No performance changes and the
> > mileage actually went down just a hair. Putting the Splitfires back in.
> >
> > - Bernd
>
> Putting the Splitfires back in. wont help...

    Seriously Bernd, with the MSD 6 and a decent coil (forgot what your
using) any decent plug should work. I noticed a remarked difference when I
pulled the Champ truck plug and put in the Autolite 3923's...Starts quicker
and idles smoother..
        Ted O.